Ways to study
Een aantal opdrachten die gemaakt moesten worden, voor dit vak, staan hieronder.
Ways to Study - Schakelsemester
1. actual and previous own study and design work;
2. making it retrievable for others by at least two images, documenting them by key words;
3. a computer animation related to your work;
4. an organogram of your own design process.
5. a bibliography and iconography of your own fascinations with key words describing them.
6. at least two reference images fascinating you professionally, mentioning their source;
7. naming and describing what is readable from these pictures in key words;
8. comparing them scientifically, naming the ways to study available for such a comparison
9. what kind of types useful for design your comparison could produce;
10. what kind of design concepts you could derive from the objects you published;
11. what kind of models you could make of the objects you published;
12. what kind of programmes you can read from the published images
13. an essay concerning at least 10 key words given in your personal key word list distributed on the lecture, not necessarily related to your work.
14. a study proposal for your graduate study using Future Impact.exe computer program;
15. a critical review of a website of one of the other participants of this course