| || |
RapidDownload is a light, powerful and fast Rapidshare downloader. The program size is only 15Kb !! It needs almost no processor resources while it downloads your files from Rapidshare.
RapidDownload clean and simple interface strongly contradicts the present software trend among software producers, with monstruous file sizes and hidden "features". The Rapidshare Download program is only 15 KBytes !
Check this http://YouTube-Downloads.110mb.com/ Only 39Kb free download!!!
It knows all native YouTube video formats: HD, MP4, FLV, 3GP videos, preview video, auto start download, skip already downloaded files, clipboard monitoring, drag & drop from IE / Firefox, proxy support, multiple simultaneous downloads, etc.
|The RapidDownload Project endeavours to provide a safe, easy way to manage Rapidshare.com downloads with no hassle. If you enjoy using my software, please consider making a donation.|
Your donation will help to make RapidDownload better.
The RapidDownload key features are:
- very high performance Rapidshare downloader and crawler created in assembly language
- ultra small program with only 15 KB size as all windows programs should be...
- more than 1300 lines of high performance programing code
- proxy support (it uses Internet Explorer proxy settings)
hint: you can auto change your IP easily with a command line proxy switcher executed from "IP_changer.bat", and that will permit you no wait to the next download...
- compatibile with all windows versions (from Win95 up to Windows Vista)
- no install required, no registry mess, just unzip and run!
- complex crawling engine, automatic retries, server pages recognition, user extensibile
- If you reinstall Windows, no program reinstall is ever required, it just works like before!
- very intuitive interface: copy your Rapidshare links to the file "downloads.txt" and then start RapidDownload to download them automatically.
|HOW TO USE RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOAD|
RapidDownload is sheer power at your disposal! See the details below:
Search Rapidshare for links that you want to download, and create a file "downloads.txt" and copy all those links in that file.
Start Rapidshare Downloader and take a break from the computer (go outside having fun, playing, shoping, etc., just use your imagination for that part...).
When you return home, surprise!, all files that you wanted are downloaded to a directory named "downloads" from the directory where Rapidshare Downloader was started!
If you found just too many links in one webpage to copy them by hand (maybe in a forum), do not worry! Save that html page in RapidDownload's directory and rename it "downloads.txt"
Start Rapidshare Download and, yesss!, it also understands html very well! It will just look in that html file and will download all the Rapidshare links from it!
You have many files to download and some of them have the same filename. What to do then? RapidDownload knows if a file already exists, and will autorename the newer files so that you will have all of them!
You have many files to download and you closed RapidDownload before all of them got downloaded. What to do now? Rapidshare Downloader knows that a URL was already downloaded, and will continue next time exactly from where it left!
From where got RapidDownload the secret knowledge to skip the already downloaded files? The answer is in "history.dat" wich is created by RapidDownload and wich stores all Rapidshare URL links succesfully downloaded.
Get to your computer RapidDownload and unzip the program to a directory of your choice.
NOTE: This program does not need any installing, it will just works!