DC SEARCH LICENSING INFORMATION
The DC Search program is shareware. This means:
Thank you for using DC Search,
- All copyright to DC Search is exclusively owned by the author - Lucian Jantea.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 40 days. Following this test period of 40 days or less, if you wish to continue to use DC Search, you must purchase a license.
- The user purchases ONE license to USE the program DC Search on ONE computer.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use DC Search on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered DC Search software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirely, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The DC Search unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- The DC Search unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
- To buy a licence, please visit DC Search home page for details.
- DC Search is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of purchasing a licence, associated with the use of DC Search. Legally registered owners may use their copies of DC Search free of any additional DC Search royalties.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither DC Search binary code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the program working algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission of the author.
DC Search may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Lucian Jantea.
- Installing and using DC Search signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove DC Search files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
eng. Lucian Jantea